Southport Roller Shutters manufactures an extensive range of both steel and aluminium roller shutter products for industrial and commercial applications.
The product lines are divided into the steel roller shutters and aluminium roller shutter categories based on curtain or slat base material.
Both our steel and aluminium roller shutters are custom engineered to meet your requirements. Our large variety of base products and product options allow for this, and include:
- Curtain materials including steel, aluminium and polycarbonate. We also manufacture Rolling Grilles using all aluminium construction or a combination of aluminium and nylon.
- Slat profiles including single skin or box section designs, and with a variety of pitch dimensions and aluminium thicknesses.
- A variety of product and operational configurations across both steel and aluminium roller shutters, including Roller Assisted (Counterbalanced) doors, Sliding Doors (Not Counterbalanced) and Electrically Operated Doors.
- Guide Track options to suit building construction materials and installation configurations.
- A choice of Bottom Rail profiles with a large variety of locking options.
- Optional Bottom Rail seals for weather resistance.
- A variety of finishes to both steel and aluminium roller shutters; including anodising, powder coating or wet spray.